We are pleased to offer our business customers a reliable and cost effective service, designed to avoid the problems and expense of late or incorrect filings or inadequate statutory record keeping. Every company registered under the provisions of the Companies Acts 1963-2009, is required to have a company secretary, whose express statutory duty is to ensure that the company is compliant with all the requirements of the Companies Acts. It could be quite daunting task for a business manager to simultaneously ensure swift operations running, track the legislation changes and ensure timely submission of all necessary forms, and documents.
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION SERVICES
Our team of fully qualified accountants, consultants and tax advisers have years of experience working with small and medium businesses. We have helped start-up enterprises, sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, from across a wide range of sectors and industries, to develop and grow their businesses – and we can do the same for you.
We offer our customers a comprehensive range of services to support the efficient day-to-day running of their business. Our services are flexible, so we can tailor what we provide to meet your needs and budget.
Our services include:
- Assisting in strategic planning and marketing
- Identifying key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Preparing sales and cash flow projections
- Propagating and analysing budgets, projections, and forecasts
- Designing and implementing management reporting system
- Comprehensive accounting and tax services
- and other business advisory services
Our services include:
- Preparation and timely filing of company annual returns with CRO
- Maintenance of all statutory registers and minute books
- Filing of forms for the change of Director/Secretary/Registered office
- Attendance at meetings of directors and shareholders
- Delivering to the CRO copies of resolutions passed by the company
- Completion and filing of share transfer documents
- Ensuring that company complies with its obligation to publish its name
- Other advice and services regarding companies legislation
We will look after all your company needs in Russia from providing registered address for your entity to company liquidation if that becomes necessary. Our specialists in Russia have over 10 years of experience and we will tailor our services to suit your particular company in the most cost effective and efficient way.
Our business services in Russia include:
- Company registration in Russia
- Company secretarial in Russia
- Accounting and audit
- Finance, business plans and marketing
- Business visits
- Exhibitions and conferences
- Legal services