Our company provides assistance in writing business plans and obtaining business loans. In over 10 years on the market we have helped numerous clients receive loans to start their business or expand it. We will help you write good business plan and will go to the bank with you to present your business in the best possible way to a business consultant. It takes about two weeks to write a business plan. We will go into all details of the business together with you when writing it, we will determine your marketing strategy, expenses and income of this business, etc.
Many businesses do not have sufficient funds for development and require business loans. Various banks offer different terms and conditions on the loans and it is important to choose the one that suits you the best. E.g., sometimes the best option for your business might be to arrange overdraft rather than receive loan. We can help you make the best choice for you.
After that we help our clients grow, do their accounts and obtain necessary licenses and permits. You will find useful information below about how this process will look, what you might need to think about before applying for a business loan and what might be necessary to implement your plan.
- What are your long-term goals for your business?
- What are your goals through your business?
OWNERSHIP, MANAGEMENT, & EMPLOYMENT
- What type of enterprise structure is best suited to your business (sole trader, co-operative venture, partnership etc)?
- What is your role and responsibility within your structure?
- How many people will be employed in your business, and on what basis?
MARKET & MARKETING
- Who are your market (age, sex, profession, numbers, etc)?
- Where are they located?
- Is your market growing, static, or declining?
- In what way(s) does your product/service meet the needs of your market?
- Who are your competitors?
- How does their price(s) or service support compare to yours?
- What are their strengths & weaknesses
- How will you let people know about your product/ service?
- What particular aspect of your product/ service will you emphasise in order to attract customers?
- Where will you work from?
- Is it suitable to your requirements?
- Will any permission be required?
- Will any renovations or conversion be required?