Legal Business Services
We provide a full range of incorporation and company administration services.
- We will incorporate international companies in various jurisdictions
- We will provide registered office facilities that are most suitable in your particular circumstances
- We will prepare all necessary documents for appointing Directors and Shareholders
- We will establish and maintain statutory records and organise all communications and correspondence with state authorities
- We will prepare and file annual returns to make sure you never miss your deadlines
- We will help you with settlement of annual government fees
- We will provide company secretarial services such as preparation of the Minutes of the Meeting of the Directors and Directors Resolutions and other day to day corporate secretarial services
- We will provide a Certificate of Good Standing which is issued by the Companies Registry and is the proof of a company being up to date with its annual returns and government fees
- We will provide a certificate for incumbency (incumbency is issued by a Registered Agent of the company and usually provides details of registered agent, registered office, directors and secretary of a company)
- We will arrange for the company name to be changed and registered at the Companies Registry
- We will organise amendment of Memorandum and Articles of Association, if necessary
- We will organise company liquidation process, if necessary, and make sure it is done according to all legal requirements
Documents for use in other countries often need to be legalised by the relevant embassy or consulate.
Legalisation of a document confirms that the signature, seal or stamp of a British public official or other accredited official on a document is genuine.
We have has extensive experience of the specific and varied requirements stipulated by the various embassies, consulates and delegations.
We can arrange for apostil on various company and other documents in a jurisdiction of a company.
Legal Opinion or Legal Advice
We can provide legal advice or refer a client to a local law firm in a particular jurisdiction for.