Visa World International is the leader on the Irish market of visa services. We have been specializing in assisting our clients in obtaining business visa to Russia for over 5 years. Our company has helped many people to obtain single-entry or multi-entry visas to these countries. If you are prepared to apply for visa on your own, we can help with issuing all documents that might be necessary to enter Russia. We work with the Russian Embassy on a regular basis and have a specialist who is in the Embassy every day with the applications on behalf of our clients. All you will need then is to send us all documents below and a payment and we will look after the rest. We will help you complete the application form and avoid and delays or complications with your application for Russian business visa.
If you are planning to work in Russia you might need to obtain a working visa. Call us and we will take you through the application procedure and explain what documents you will need to gather for that.
Basic documents required for business or working visa:
1. The original completed visa application form submitted with a photo (one per applicant).
Your photo must meet following requirements: the frame size must be 35mm X 45 mm (1 3/8’’ X 1 3/4’’)
2. Passport or other travel document in original.
At least two pages of the passport should be free of any notes, stamps and visas. Passport must be valid at least 6 months after your supposed date of departure from Russia. For working visa your passport must be valid for, at least, 1.5 years.
3. One photocopy of information pages of the passport.
4. A letter from your company or from yourself (if travelling individually) explaining who is travelling, where, when and with what purpose.
5. Invitation or Visa Support.
INVITATION from your Russian host must be issued by the local office of the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation (FMS).
VISA SUPPORT is provided by your host through Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia..
6. Applicants obtaining work, study or business multiple entry visas must submit HIV test Certificate issued not earlier than 3 months before the visa application.