You might want to see our cost effective auditing services
It is not always cost effective to employ a full time accountant or financial controller. We can take full control of your accounting functions, take your underlying books and records and prepare your accounts. These can either be regular management accounts to enable you to monitor your performance and secure financing from banks, or your annual financial statements to enable you to satisfy the legislative requirements to your business.
We take time to get to know your business and gain full understanding of its various aspects. We tailor our service so that it meets your exact requirements.
Benefits to your business
We add value to your business by freeing up your time otherwise tied up in paperwork and compliance. We help interpret the figures and explain what they mean to you in plain English
Why choose us
We work with you to provide cost effective, hands on approach to your accounting needs. We are pro-active - critical decisions can be made on a timely basis only with accurate information.
How much should it cost
We are very competitively priced and are constantly striving to find ways to make our firm even more efficient. We currently offer a basic set of accounts and tax return from €650 plus VAT
Our services include:
- Preparing timely monthly and year end accounts
- Processing sales and purchase invoices
- Preparing bank reconciliations
- Preparing and processing VAT returns
- Preparing and submitting Income tax returns
- Ensuring PAYE and PRSI are accounted for correctly and up to date
- Preparing year end files for statutory accounts and audit
- Auditing and reviewing financial statements
- Preparing cash flow and profit projections
- Identifying key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Evaluating internal controls
- Advising on and developing accounting systems