It is a common misconception that many companies no longer require an audit. Though it might be true in some cases, if a company is late in filing its annual returns, an audit will be required. Certain companies such as Charities and Management Companies are still required to prepare annual audited accounts. Our auditors are authorised by the Association of Chartered Certified Accounts to carry out audits in both Ireland and the UK.
Some of the service we provide include:
- audits of financial statements;
- internal audits;
- systems and controls reviews; and
- agreed upon procedure reports.
Our audit approach is risk based. We take time to plan each audit and identify the most critical parts of the audit beforehand. We tailor our work by concentrating on areas likely to contain errors or fraud. We will take time to analyse your situation and your documents and will come up with the plan that will be most suitable to your circumstances
Benefits to your business
Audit gives extra assurance to investors, bankers and shareholders in relation to financial performance of your company. It also acts as a deterrent to fraud and can help to identify weaknesses and inefficiencies in the accounting system.
Why choose us
We have invested heavily in specialised software to minimize the time required to carry out audit work. This reduces the cost to our clients without affecting quality of the final product. Our audit experts have experience in various areas such as investment management, insurance, financial services, construction, aircraft leasing, credit unions, etc.
How much should it cost
With our intelligent risk based approach to the audit process and innovative use of cutting edge software we currently offer basic small company audit for less than €1,000 plus VAT
A wide range of services to help you to run the accounting functions of your business for as little as 100 Euro per month
We can take over the payroll function to include:
- Complete preparation of weekly, monthly or other frequency payrolls
- Computation of PAYE, PRSI, pensions, and other deductions
- Monthly P30 and Annual P35 returns
- Preparation of P45 and P60 Revenue forms
- Calculation of payroll requirements
- Comprehensive reporting tailored to individual requirements
- Revenue returns and payments
- Year end processing and record keeping