Job offer: experienced German in-house translator in Cork or Dublin
We are currently seeking a German in-house translator to join our translation team with a deep knowledge in at least English and German as language combination. Your main responsibility will be the translation of official documents ranging from birth and marriage certificates and academic papers, to emails and personal, handwritten correspondence.
We are a team of professional translators all over the world. Our highly trained and experienced Translation Management team matches the customers’ requirements with specific knowledge required for their personal needs.
We are looking for a motivated German native speaker with good teamwork and communication skills. Furthermore, our requirements are:
- a university degree or an equivalent in the field of translation, interpreting or language studies.
- a perfect command of Portuguese and an excellent level of English (written and spoken)
- at least one year’ experience in translation
- experience in interpreting
translation: 1 year
Required language: German English
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Are you in Dublin?
- Have you completed the following level of education: Bachelor's?
- How many years of translation experience do you have?
- Do you speak German English?