Do you have any legal questions in relation to your Business? Are you wondering how to open company in Ireland, what type of business to set up, what is the cheapest and most suitable type of business to set up? Do you have some legal issues with your business? Do you to sell your Business? Are you planning to change director? Not sure how to finance your business?
Our Company can help you to find the solution either through our lawyers and business legal advisors or we can recommend and make an appointment with the best solicitor in your area for a very competitive price.
We are also operating Accounting and Tax Advice Practice
We offer a wide range of business legal services to suit your needs and help you avoid costly mistakes that can make or break your business. Failing to obtain legal advice and representation is a common and potentially costly mistake that many entrepreneurs make when starting their businesses. Do not learn from your mistakes, learn from those of other entrepreneurs. It is easier and cheaper to do it right from the very beginning than correct the mistakes later.
There are several main areas of business law we can help with.
Property Legal Advice:
- Property acquisitions, development, disposal and lease agreements
- Preparation of terms & conditions of property sale or purchase
- Legal search
- Any other legal advice you might need in relation to property transactions
Employment Legal Advice:
- Arranging contracts of employment, policies and staff handbooks
- Employee grievances, capability, disciplinary and dismissal procedures
- Litigation & dispute resolution
Business and Contract Legal Advice:
- Business licensing applications
- Contract negotiation, analysis, and drafting
- Commercial agreements drafting (e.g. supply, distribution, agency and franchise)
- Corporate insolvency, liquidations, examinerships, receiverships
- Full range of notary services