Our company has vast experience in these matters and provides full range of services, support and legal advice in relation to property legal issues.
Commercial property is real estate intended to use by for-profit businesses, such as office space, service stations and restaurants. Commercial property falls somewhere between residential and industrial property.
We provide top quality advice to buyers, companies and private investors in:
- Landlord and Tenant law – our legal experts can help you negotiate the best rates, resolve conflicts that may arise between landlord and tenant, advise on all tax issues, organize your communications with Private Residential Tenancies Board (PRTB), etc.
- Financing and Mortgages - we can find the financing and mortgage that will be most suitable in your particular circumstances
- Long term and short term commercial leases – you can count on us to resolve any legal issues related to this, draft the agreements and help you in any other way to avoid legal complications
- Financing arrangements – we will advise you on all your financial issues and help you organise everything in the best possible way
- Construction and Development – we can advise you on construction cost, including VAT,
- professional fees due at specific stages including VAT, local authority fees, legal charges, site acquisition charges, finance charges
- Licensing – we will look after all your licensing matters such as Environmental Protection Agency, waste permits, any other licenses and authorisations
- Property development and investment.